Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click

Has anyone heard of this outfit? They have an ad in Snow Goer (US) this month.

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Nope, never heard of them Kris...but I am intrigued by their sleds. I wonder how many horses they're getting out of their motors.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
They're within 10 miles of me and I've never heard of them. I don't remember seeing them at the Novi Expo either. Maybe I just missed them?

Don't mean to be too negative here, but it looks like a guy that's rented warehouse space looking to distribute some Chinese hardware. That may be OK though? I suppose a lot of how it goes from here will depend on how the product is supported after the sale. FWIW

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
They're within 10 miles of me and I've never heard of them. I don't remember seeing them at the Novi Expo either. Maybe I just missed them?

Don't mean to be too negative here, but it looks like a guy that's rented warehouse space looking to distribute some Chinese hardware. That may be OK though? I suppose a lot of how it goes from here will depend on how the product is supported after the sale. FWIW[/b]
china , I think this is some of there stuff. from past experiance ,most of it is junk. what I see as the main problem is parts availablity, you will need them.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
china , I think this is some of there stuff. from past experience ,most of it is junk. what I see as the main problem is parts availability, you will need them.[/b]
Yes Chinese, straight from the People's Republic of China. Most good North American distributors will order 10 units then an eleventh to part out for spares. If these units are anything like the ATVs and Moto Xs, They are Honda motor clones (parts interchange). I bought a couple of "sales Demo" ATVs for my kids cheap. My kids will outgrow them too fast and buying the much more expensive Japanese equivalents just sends money back to Japan not North America. Choose your evils I guess.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Yes Chinese, straight from the People's Republic of China. Most good North American distributors will order 10 units then an eleventh to part out for spares. If these units are anything like the ATVs and Moto Xs, They are Honda motor clones (parts interchange). I bought a couple of "sales Demo" ATVs for my kids cheap. My kids will outgrow them too fast and buying the much more expensive Japanese equivalents just sends money back to Japan not North America. Choose your evils I guess.[/b]
true, reminds me of an old bumper sticker I seen back in the 70's or early 80's . "toyota : from the same great people that brought you pearl harbour" :tongue:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Well, at least "Premier" has some sales appeal to it. I just saw a kid looking at a set of metal "matchbox" car knockoffs in the local store last night. The thing that got me - other than the price- was the brand: "Fresh" metal cars! ???? (Does that mean they were cast from virgin pot metal? What an oxymoron that would be, huh?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts