Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Its a saturday and Im at work right know can't use the phone right know but I was wondering what the prices on an F7 and a ZR900 are. I live in Iowa if that helps. Thanks SWRules

·
Registered
483 Posts
Suggested retail for the F7 is $7799, for the ZR9 it is $8499, but nobody pays sticker price unless you want to :doh:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cheapest I have found in Michigan is F7 standard is $7,017.00 and
the standard ZR900 is $7754.00 Both of these prices are out the
door.

Chad

·
Registered
44 Posts
I stopped by a local cat dealer here in NY, he gave me a price of 7700+tax and reg. for a ZR900 out the door. I was told by a friend that he was in canada late last winter and met up with an owner of a new ZR900 and us it figured out to be $6300. how does it work if I went to canada to buy a new sled. Can someone give me dollar examples. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
310 Posts
well oldrob, buying a sled in canada is a very smart thing to do. you save SO MUCH money. take this sled for example, a 2003 PRO X 800 is $8,399 US, and 11,199 in canadian money. So if you went up to canada and paid 11,999 canadian dollars, you would actually only be spending $7,619 US bucks. a REV 800 X is $9200 US dollars, it is selling for $12,500 canadian dollars up in canada, converted back to US funds, that is only $7,937 US dollars, so your saving more then $1000 bucks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
$ 7399 for my Black F7 patriot Sno Pro. Out the door with tax and license 7928.68. Who says you can't put a price on fun...:)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have thought about this as well, you can save as much as $1500 U.S. Dollars, the drawback is they may not warranty it for you (this is true with Ski-Doo anyways).

·
Registered
886 Posts
What's involved in bringing it back across the border? If you have to pay a huge duty it may not be worth it. I've never bought a vehicle and tried to bring it back, but I gotta believe the border guys aren't just going to wave you through with a brand new sled on the trailer.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I would think that if you purchased a sled in Canada after you get it back to the states you would most likely have to pay the state tax when you go to register? Not sure on how they would judge the taxable amount "Used or what you payed"? If buying in Canada was really that much cheaper all the border state dealers would be out of business!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Elmer's in Rogers City, Michigan had a 2003 ZR900 for less than $100 above 7 grand. I can't remember the exact price, I believe it was $7036. I snow checked my F7 Team Arctic in April, for $6752. :doh:

·
Registered
77 Posts
byoffcr and czy42strokes and any other MN F7 soon to be owners: Anyone get a firm delivery date? I was given Oct 11 in OtterTail city, by Perham/Wadena. A mere 2.5 hours from the AC plant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:angry: those of you guys that go with the first offer need to start shopping around. dude they told me 7700 for my 900 and i'm like eh no. so i shopped around and jude them down going dealer to dealer. it was a not hard thing to do. 03 ZR 900 6500 out the door.
f7 snopro 7000 out the door. stcloud miller auto plaza minnesota

1 - 20 of 22 Posts