Snowmobile World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Link didnt work correctly for me. Brought me to Change Location, not a sled for sale.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2006 Polaris Super Sport

Price: $4,595 or Best Offer
Color: Red
Miles: 495
Body Style: Performance
Engine: 550 cc
VIN: SN1NE5BS46C632555

Description: I've got a pair of 2006 Polaris Super Sports featuring the M-10 suspension for sale. The price listed is just for one but they were driven as a pair by my parents and if you'd like to purchase both to keep them as a pair, I'd be more than happy to work with you on the price. These sleds each have right around 500 miles, they are within 20 miles of each other and like I said were my parents' sleds. The M-10 suspension on these is amazing, it's fully adjustable and the DVDs that come with the sleds explain all the different possibilities associated with this top of the line suspension system. These sleds were only driven one season and are absolutely mint, the tracks are the upgraded 1.25" lugs and look brand new, the carbides aren't worn, they're simply a 10 out of 10. The sleds themselves also feature reverse which is an extremely nice option and the trail permits and registration are both valid for 2 more entire years. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
How nice of you to consider buying a sled for your Grandmother. :D I get the feeling that you are not quite approaching the retirement years yet, so no, that's not a good deal. You should be able to find a 01-03 600 XCSP for around $3k or less, which IMHO would be a much better deal.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Like SnoFast said, not really a good deal. Ive seen brand new Supersports selling for around $4500. Plus the Polaris 550 fan got a LOT of bad reviews on here this past winter. Search back aways and there was a lengthy thread talking about Polaris's 550 fan motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts