Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM for quotes on all your shirt, sweatshirt and hat needs. Competitive rates and excellent quality clothing and work.

JT

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you thinking on this? Logo on front, name on back; or a completly different direction? I'd be up for this, if everyone has an interest.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
What are you thinking on this? Logo on front, name on back; or a completly different direction? I'd be up for this, if everyone has an interest.[/b]
I'd go front and back! Our name on front with a SW logo on back
and our name again underneath just a thought!
Why gon't you start a thread under General Snow. and see
what kind of responce you'd get! Later Dave

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
JT, you did a great job for the SW ride in Cochrane :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yea, I love my shirt & hoodie.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

It would make it more expensive but the SW logo you used on the Cochrane ride with our username under it and then a larger version on the back. Just a thought.

Here's the logo for those that haven't seen it. That's the only pics I have with that shirt on.
That was taken about a minute before my head was shaved for a Kelly Shires Breast Cancer fund raiser. LOL Most expensive hair cut I ever had. Okay, I'll post a post shaving as well. LOL

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
TTT, where is this at Jeff?
Still working on something?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Okay, I do. LOL

Jeff

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
LadyK and I can attest to the quality. The hoodies purchased at the Cochrane ride have been washed 100's of times and still look like new. No seams out and the decals are still mint.

Perm

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll pull something together. Maybe do some sort of "shop" with a few different options. We would probably have to do a group buy to keep embroidery costs down. Are there certain types of clothing you guys would have an interest in?

JT

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
T shirt

hoodie

sweatshirt

a decent looking ball cap

Yes , the hoodies JT made for us are standing up well.

One question, would it be possible to have 2 ordering points, 1 in the US & the other in Canada? This would eliminate dealing w/ customs either way. Could you or VS email any silkscreening/embroidery files to each other & you/they would use a local source for the actual items?

Probably would cut down on shipping costs as well.

Finally, mtbr had a jersey design contest & it turned out well. Maybe some of the graphic design experts could come up w/ hat or apparel designs & the members could vote on them. The winner would receive a free hat & hoodie.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
If you send to Canada, send labeled as a gift or sample and there will be no duty or customs added on nevermind GST PST.......

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I want some Rayls Racing shirts/sweatshirts pm me JT, with some options and prices.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
My question is: What logo would be used? the old one or the new one?

Snow4

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Finally, mtbr had a jersey design contest & it turned out well. Maybe some of the graphic design experts could come up w/ hat or apparel designs & the members could vote on them. The winner would receive a free hat & hoodie.
I think that's a great idea. Now might not be the time for it, but we sure do have a lot of talented people on this site.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
If you send to Canada, send labeled as a gift or sample and there will be no duty or customs added on nevermind GST PST.......
Even w/o the duty & taxes the shipping for any item going across the border is a ripoff.

I could see the rates if the item was coming from California or Arizona, but to ship a box from MI or IN, it's closer to me than Manitoba.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts