Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the diff between the Edge and Pro-Xrear suspension? I want to upgrade my Pro-X to a 136" setup. In the polaris catalog they make the kit for the Edge,but say nothing about the Pro-X I would think it should work with the Pro-X just wanted to know??

·
Registered
791 Posts
I would think it would work give it a try.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You will have to buy a 2002 or newer slide rail set up cause 2003 moves to 144 inch.

Thats all I would do and mount all your Pro X arms and shocks etc.

Find one first and measure your rail mounting holes and the 136. even if they don't match just drill some new holes in the 136 rails.

You Pro X may not have deep snow mounting holes for the rear member. This will not be a problem if you only go to the 1.25 lug track. It probably will be a problem for 2" and maybe even 1.5"

Couple of rails, new track and a tunnel extnsion to hang the snow flap should put you in business.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinkins 1" track. the 440 might have a hard time spining any thing bigger than that.  I think Ill buy a complast instead of a polaris track that way its cheaper.

·
Registered
79 Posts
just got the new accesory catalog from polaris and you can buy the kit to fit either the egde or pro-x for 350.comes with new rails and tunnel extender.looks really good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was using the 02 catalog $350 a good price I'll have to stop at the polaris dealer and pick one up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts