Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my dad FINALLY said that I could get a new PRO X 600. Were doing that $99 dollar a month 9.9%apr financing deal they have. Since I'll be paying for it (hes just signing for it, bcuz they wont finance a 16yr old) I'll probably pay more then $99 a month so I can actually get it payed off before I turn 50. I just wanted to let you guys know im so EXCITED about getting a new sled. Now I will have a Ski-Doo and Polaris. LOL

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnx viper!, Before my Ski-Doo I had an XC. It was a good sled. never any problems with it, I've had many problems w/ my MXZ. Im still a big Ski-Doo fan, but I know that Polaris is reliable and makes a great sled, and the PRO X is awesome. Ski-Doo doesnt make a sled that has suspension as good as on the PRO X, neither does CAT. one of the reasons im buying it!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
good buy!!!! the prox 600 and 800 dont get much talk with the new sleds from the other 3,its a sleeper and with the team roller(i think its on the 600)it should rock,the 600 is a proven performer,but likes the gas,go to hardcoresledder.com,think they had some info on re-jetting and some set ups for the 2002 600......good luck with it sledcrazy :D :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Congrats on the new sled. I wish when I was sixteen I had a sled like that. The pro x's are awsome sled.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thnx guys!!! panteraone, thnx for the sled info on that site, will have to check it out.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh dont worry about that, my sis has a digital camera, so when I get my sled, there will be plenty of pics!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congratulations!Great sled,bought my son a 2002,and he really loves it,just wish it had a team secondary,oh well,its only money :p ,also, keep an eye on the carbides,they tend to wear quick ??? ,be safe,good luck!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GUYS MY PRO X IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEALER CALLED TODAY AND SAID IT CAME IN A FEW DAYS AGO AND THAT I COULD PICK IT UP ANYTIME!!!!! I CANT WAIT. Not wure when im going, but deff. next week sometime.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive got a PERFECT digital scale down where I work. It can handle upto 1000lbs. I sure hope to hell it doesnt weigh that much!! Ill try and get it on the scale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts