Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Cory; Could you check my post in general snowmobiling titled Profile location. You will see that there are quite a few guys who agree  and we have a few sugestions about making a location mandatory on the profile page.as well we would like to have our location shown under our nicks when we post.
 You can check it out and let us know in general snowmobiling.  Thanks Rodney. ???
 Hi again, I was thinking ,we dont have to make giving a location mandatory. I think if we have our locations listed under our nicks that everyone will want to have theirs there too.(just a thought)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like that idea a lot.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rodmax, there is something about hiding behind a computer screen the makes some feel in control i think your idea is great and what i brought up a month ago was only 57% show their location with most very vague.
it would be neat to know that you could be yip yappin with a guy 5 miles down the road.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Skidood ;did you not read the second part of my post....i changed my mind on the mandatory thing. thanks ???

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hey i think the way addresses has been added is great, what an idea because me i am sure like everyone else checked the profiles to see where another member is from. also i think it will bring others without locations in their profile to the bandwagon. ;)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I would think that putting your location might help SW sell advertising. If Corey could tell an prospective advertiser that there are 3000 members in a certain state or province that might seal the deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts