Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those that have asked I'm still Dooing a ZX conversion and should have a motor or chassis soon. Business hasd been real good this week. I'm going to Hayday's I thinik and may pick up a chassis there if I find a deal. I should have the motor in the next few weeks though  finally. And now for the Surprise!!!!!!!! I recently found out that I'll have a lil' one to buy a mini for in the next few years. I'm hopeing for a healthy pregnancy and no not my own you goof balls!!  
 So there's my news.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Congrats, I guess you'll have yellow diapers to deal with  

·
Registered
292 Posts
Caleb,

Congrats on the new one coming!!!  If you need help with chassis/motor I may be able to help.  I will be at Hayday's as well.  Look for the "Howard's" tent in the Hot pits.  I will be quite busy durring the races ( 8 sleds this year) but would like to meet up.  I met a couple of net people last year and it was great to meet face to face to face.  

GLH

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
That's exciting news, I'm happy for you, although friends of mine have told me that kids really cut into their sledding funds.
So watch out for that

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm really hoping to make Hayday's! And I dated a woman who was 5 mths preg before and for the childs first 11 months so I've got experiance thankfully. And the child didn't require much money till she got 9 months or so. Nothing big atleast. i know we'll be spending a fortune on this one the way her mother is and grandparents.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Good luck Dogg.

Hope you raise him in the skidoo tradition and keep him away from the darkside (Yamaha, AC, Polaris)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Machzzz1,
I will if it's a girl also!
  But the "dark side" isn't so bad now.  I'll have a mini ready for when the time comes. Something else to "work on"!LOL
Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
  And Girlfriends! Atleast mine is self supported with a work ethic and common sense.
Caleb

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and keep him away from the darkside (Yamaha, AC, Polaris)[/b][/quote]
You just had to mention yamaha first, didn't you?  Oh well, as long as you put the other sled makers I'm happy  

Oh, and congrats Dogg, try and make sure he/she is brought up into the wonderfull world of snowmobiling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts