Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well been working when i have had time (like zero) and have been slowly putting my sleds back together. this is the SledAsylum post child sled basically and really my play sled. i have the wrong shocks on right now (just put them on to(well havent done it yet) aline the sterring, started rebuilding my ryde fx race ones tonight but was tired and threw in the towel. the rest of the sled will hopefully be put togetehr this weekend if im not in montana elk hunting (everything put hood, getting paiinted next week). i put the trailing arms from my 03 on this on and over sprayed them with some silver auto motive paint. working on getting the seat all mounted. i spend alot of time welding on this thing and bending the chassis back to pretty straight so its come a long way. also it got carbon fiber bumbers, will have billet wheels, 1.75 track, another 136/2 track with other skid with 8 inch wheels. u cooler will go in this weekend or next week. shocks are rebuild for rear just need to put skid back together. black spring on the front, alum skid plate and to top it all off the 149 HP twin piped 660 mod motor. what do oyu all think.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
All I can say is I wish it was mine....when it's done that is lol. Hopefully I can do a project like this someday!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I can say is I wish it was mine....when it's done that is lol. Hopefully I can do a project like this someday![/b]
thanks, ya projects are fun. next year i want to do a iqr 860 mod with va tunnel and lightweight everything. only problem is i cant reason myself to spend 12 grand doing it. ive spend 10 on this one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts