Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know who would win the prox 440 fan or the zr sno pro they are both stock and 2002?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
the snow pro should kill the Polaris 440 fan. Sno Pro is liquid cooled and has twice the HP I think.

·
Registered
959 Posts
the ac snopro will totally blow away the proX no contest..... if you got your self in a race i would try to get out of it if you have the proX

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'd have to agree. Liquid cooling may add a little weight but it adds a lot more power than more than makes up for it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The Sno Pro will Win.  You are comparing two different sleds.  The ZR Sno Pro has 99 Hp and the Pro X fan probably has around 65 Hp. and the 2002 ZR might be lighter.

·
Registered
303 Posts
'02 polaris pro x 440 fan has 71 hp out of the box.  That is 71hp engine output.  The '02 zr440 snopro has 99 hp engine output.  Engine output is not the same as actually output to the track.  Usually an engine will loose 10% of hp from the engine to the track.  But also remember a zr440 is a liquid and prox fan is obviously fan cooled.  Its big difference

·
Registered
103 Posts
While I do own a Pro-X fan the Cat would walk all over it.
The prox might keep up off the line to around 30mph the cat would walk right away.  How come compared the Cat to a Polaris fan?? Why not the liquid Pro-X?? I know , 'cause the POLARIS would WIN

·
Registered
518 Posts
I think the two fan cooled sleds would be a good race. I rode my friend's 2001 Z SnoPro last winter. That thing was awesome for a fan cooled sled!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Now that's a bright idea...comparing a liquid sled to a fan.

HELLO!

compare apples to apples fellas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts