Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
psi stage 1 or 2 pipes(whick do u guys prefer) or cpr pipes, also where can i find kick ### airfilters. one more question what is the cpr website.

thanks

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I have the stage 2 modblaster.  Only difference between the stage 1 and stage 2 is that 2 comes with silencers.  You can go to their website (psiperformance.com I think) and check out the difference between them for sure.  You can also get kick azz filters from them(PSI)also.
As for the CPR pipes, I haven't tried them so I couldn't give an opinion on them.  Toydoc seemed impressed though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already have a mbrp stinger so would that work, i mean it fit in with stock pipe setting. also how much are the genesis carbs, 42mm, i love the i dea of the no jetting thing. it would make my life a #### of alot easier to make a click or two on each carb rather than taking them apart and changing jets in the freazing azz cold.

·
Registered
731 Posts
You will like any of the 3. PSI Stage 1&2 should dyno about the same, the 2's should work better with mods.
Last I checked the PSI carbs are $500+ each.
For $1500 go with a big bore and stock carbs.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
If the mbrp silencer worked with your stock pipes the stage 1 PSI pipes should line up with your silencer.  I'm not sure if the stage 2 pipes are a little different shape, or just come with their silencers....
One thing to remember is that you will have to make clutching changes with aftermarket pipes.  I think PSI's clutch setup to go w/pipes runs around $125 or something.
As for the carbs, like Toydoc said, they are very spendy!  For that kind of money I would go big bore all the way!

Last edited by phazerhater at May 13, 2002, 5:01pm

·
Registered
741 Posts
If you want a set of bigger carbs, I have a set that are bored out to 39.5mm. They are standard round slide carbs. Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts