Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting a new track on my mxz this summer and was wondering what do you guys suggest, i really want to go with a full block if i can find one i like.

·
Registered
172 Posts
go with a 1.25 como full block, had good luck with it, nice in the trails and half decent in the snow

·
Registered
918 Posts
I love my 9854 camoplast! (1.25)
                       Ryan

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
1.25" Camoplast predator finger lug...if I could afford one, that'd be the one!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'm also in the market for new track for my MXZ I like the look of the camo.#690-9877 it has a .910 inch lug.
I would beafraid of lossing to much top end speed with the 1.25 track.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
either 1 inch or 1.25.  Thats what i would pick for trail riding.  

The 1 inch is a big improvment over the crappy stock track the 1.25 is aggressive.  you dont need anymore unless your doing powder.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think im going to get a 1.25 inch full block.

·
Registered
685 Posts
jwheeler:I installed a 679-9792 Camoplast track on my old Z and still have a smile on my face from the way it hooked up. I got mine from Royal Distributing (1-800-265-2970) $639 and they shipped it via Canada Post. Dino.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
rotax kid are you sure thats not a camo track thats on the 01?

·
Registered
556 Posts
DINO i wished i would have known you were going to buy a track, i could have saved you alot of money. I bought a 1.25 predator 690-9818 for $409 to my door. Here is the # 320-382-6128 it is tracks usa .com you wont find a track any where cheaper. sorry i couldnt help you sooner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is a camo, but I heard it's a different durometer and slightly different design than the Aftermarket camo's, I'm not positive on this, I don't keep that much in tehloop with differnet tracks as I change as soon as I get the machine, but I do have a few buddies who ride aftermarket camo's, and in most conditions the OEM Doo one seems to work better..mind you different sleds, aftermarket one seems maybe a touch better in hardpack, but otherwise I find the Doo one better in pretty much every other condition.  Just my own highly scientific observations..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts