Snowmobile World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on this site own the New honda PWC F- 12X.
I was looking at one on there web site 1235 cc turbo with a small 160 HP.
I would like to know how fast there are on water.

·
Registered
373 Posts
If it's like most pwc's it's governed to around 68 mph or so, but I bet it gets there fast.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Saw it in action this weekend and it moved fastedr than anything on the lake. Granted there werent any ZXI's but it moved. But the thing is darn near impossible to roll,it's so stable. The guys would sit on the gunnells and it would stay righted. It's a big machine though.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I was at a Honda-Yamaha dealer friday looking at them and he said they were having some engine problems with it.  He wouldn't elaborate and commented that the Yamaha was faster anyway.  I kinda believe him because he had Honda's to sell but no Yamaha's.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
They weresticking at WOT then people would pull the kill and it then caused motor trouble,
Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
It goes 54 - 56Mph.  Just had a recall on it for sticking throttle.  I would go with the RXDI seadoo with Direct injection.  Gets better fuel eco then the 4 strokes and is really clean.  Plus it goes over 60.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I'm not so sure on that speed, I have been told the Yamaha will almost do 70.  I have a buddy with a really fast boat that can beat all of the PWC's he's ever encountered except for the Yamaha 4-stroker.  He also claims it flat out hauls ###.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Everyone that I've talked to says that the Hondas goes over 60mph.
Caleb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts