Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANyone interested in visiting to Quebec needs the right access passes.
From now till December 9th they are on pre-sale pricing.
25$ off.

If interested contact me via email as I can supply them.

Hurry...

Acces cards.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Are you a legitimate trail permit retailer?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
not from Nigeria :D

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
not from Nigeria :D[/b]
I bet if some people got a email from Nigeria w/ a good price on trail permits, they'd send money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bet if some people got a email from Nigeria w/ a good price on trail permits, they'd send money.[/b]

Guys, I'm from the north shore of montreal, quebec no where near nigeria, It's a known rebate that is announced on the FCMQ website.
I'm just trying to make it easier for some folks out of the province to gain advantage of this pre-sale promotion.
Not trying to make a quick buck.

Hugo Vincent

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Hugo, sorry about the rough welcome to SW. It just seemed strange that you've never posted on here before & your 1st post is a "deal" on permits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hugo, sorry about the rough welcome to SW. It just seemed strange that you've never posted on here before & your 1st post is a "deal" on permits.[/b]
No trouble I understand completly, I've recently been mandated by the club to give more exposure on the web to them. I this site just recently and thought It'd be a good opportunity to spread the word (more less.)

Thanks for the pat on the back I appreciate it.

I do plan on being more active around here, for those who thought I was a fly by night not to hopefully i've shed some light.

Again I invite you to visit the Club's website for more info on their territory.

Hope everyone has a **it load of snow and get the most of the months to come.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
What part of Quebec is your club located in? We have a few members that are from Quebec. If you'd like you can always post trail reports in the Quebec forum. That forum isn't very active.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Hummm unless you guys here plan to ride on his club trails this winter I have no objection. The pass are for sale at about any dealer in the province. No deal to have from him execpt that it will bring more money to his club. Don't promote his club cash account if you don't plan riding there. Don't forget that 63% of the 225$ pre-sale or 250$ after dec 9 goes strait to the club that sells the pass. If you plan riding in a certain area of the province I suggest you to buy a pass from the club that you will stay the longer in. A list of the club and area is listed in the Fcmq web site. So like that your money will serve the club to maintain the trail you rided in.

Martin

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
so its like Ontario

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ABC, Thanks for the input, it is true that 60% is sent back to the clubs to maintain the trails, ensure everyone can ride on safe terrain. It is also true that the permits are available at most dealers. But if you are out of province or out of counrty it's kinda hard to stop by your nearest dealer. I'm only trying to act as a facilitator on this the prices are governed by the FCMQ not the club. We are not taking any markup or profit margin on this. It is also to be known that the clubs are registered not for profit organisations.

We at club Lynx in the past 2 years have invested into 2 new tractors for an amount of over 100000$. that is where the 63% goes. Everyone in our club is doing their share Pro-Bono. Our Club is what we refer to as a transition Club. Besides a few interesting stops we have no large resorts nor hotels. But we do offer 135Kms of Safe trails.

Again ABC thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts