Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I really want to get a track with 1 1/4" lugs.  I measured about 1.75" between the driver and front of the tunnel (already have 6.2" diameter 8-tooth drivers).  Will a 1 1/4" track fit in here--I mean, what is the overall height of a this track from inside to top of lug?  Could someone with a 1 1/4" measure theirs and let me know?  I imagine it is going to measure just under 1.75".  If it's too close of clearance I may have to settle for a 1".  Maybe then I would go 136 instead of 121.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
What kinda sled do you have.  I have a 1 3/8 under my 00zr500 and it fit just fine.  I can measure mine and see what it works out to.  I have heard from both AC and SkiDoo dealers that up to a 2 inch will fit without chaincase modification.  I don't know if this is true though anyone ever done this.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ok I see where its possible you would have trouble now.  I didn't get out to the shed yesterday to look at that but I'm working on my sled tonight so I will get the dimensions from my 1.375 posted tonight yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts