Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 98 xc 700 its quick.  so far I put a boost bottle, loved it,  144 studs, DG can, solved a big problem, and now I'm running an comet 108exp clutch (my stock one disinerated)much cheaper then polaris's. Also just added a torque rod. My question is what should I do next that will make a differance with out costing millions . I would love your help,Thanx.

P.S.  What kind of rpms should I be looking for because i'm reving out at 8200rpm

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Try Heelclicker clutch weights,they bolt right in the comet clutch without modifications to the clutch,then find your self a cat roller secondary.I'm running a 57/53 helix and a light green spring in mine.After you go to this setup traction or lack of will become your biggest problem as you will be putting alot more power to the ground.Also make sure you have some upper body strength as the pull on the bars from the increased excelleration will be increased greatly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great thanx for the help I was thinking about the heelclicker but wasen't  to sure about it. I'm going to try that and see what happens. thanx again.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Who cares about a Zert we are going after the big guns not bbguns.lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts