Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boss, how are ya. Just wondering what the possibilities are of being able to change my user name- Slim to none probably- without starting a new profile- which I will not do.
Am I stuck with Fastcat02 for the rest of my life to keep me in constant reminder that I once owned a machine that broke down every weekend LOL Thanks alot and you have yourself a good day

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I think the only name left is "Renegade800"...all others are taken...aren't they Corey?

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fastcat02 @ Mar. 10, 2002, 12:12am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Hi boss, how are ya. Just wondering what the possibilities are of being able to change my user name- Slim to none probably- without starting a new profile- which I will not do.
Am I stuck with Fastcat02 for the rest of my life to keep me in constant reminder that I once owned a machine that broke down every weekend LOL Thanks alot and you have yourself a good day
[/b][/quote]
Email me what you want it to be and the password that you want and I will take care of it for you.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rocketman,
 i found another name that is left and it fits fastcat02. the name is LADYKILLER and i think it fits mister bruan fastcat02, see there is another he can take. LOL  

1 - 4 of 4 Posts