Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  Hey LadyK, just thought i would ask, what is a team renegade coordinator. I hope i am not the only one that doesn't know that, thanks........

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Team Renegade EVENTS Coordinator= I am the one who phones and books the hotels, find out when everyone is available,arrange baby& dog sitters,arrange any rentals (if necessary),bring snacks,BAKE CUPCAKES LOL,arrange meeting up for events(such as snow x, and water runs,BBQ's,), and gather all snowmobile related gear to go.
I hope this answers your question summit700.  

Why doo you need an event coordinator?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
It's a good thing they take you up north, because the pay probably sucks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
   WOW that is too much to take in all at once but if i need a coordinator i know who to ask for. Bye the way, did u say you bake cupcakes, now that we could use up here in the cold north (he he )

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I dont know about that REV, how about a new sled to ride , all the rocket fuel you can burn,hotel ,food ....

Thats okay cause shes worth it

·
Registered
360 Posts
Team Renegade is very High maintence Lady K makes sure everything runs smoooooooth. Thanks Lady K
Crazy B (Renegade B. Event Enjoyer)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Two years ago when I sledded up north for the first time, I was just a guest of one of the guys who had gone the previous year. I just tagged along from when we left Capreol & kept an eye out for where we were going.

Last year & this season, I did all the planning & room booking. That way I know what is going on.
I hate surprises and/or people backing out due to foreseen circumstances.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Crazy B @ June 10, 2002, 10:02pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Team Renegade is very High maintence Lady K makes sure everything runs smoooooooth. Thanks Lady K
Crazy B (Renegade B. Event Enjoyer)[/b][/quote]
I thank you kindly for your words. We like all team members to be happy

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LadyK @ June 11, 2002, 7:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We like all team members to be happy

[/b][/quote]
LadyK to those that aren't, "No cupcakes for you!
"

With apologies to the Soup Nazi  

1 - 9 of 9 Posts