Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man. Just talked to my friend in the UP. He and his wife are tired of waiting around for the MSXRA to get their crap together, so they decided to race the NWC this season.
He said that he saw a preliminary schedule or something? Their website isn't updated yet, so I'm not sure where he saw it. He couldn't remember.
Do you have any info?  I was thinking about racing the CC race in the UP.
Thanks for any info you might have.

Oh, yeah. heard about you not getting a new sled. That sucks. Did you end up finding one? Hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I spoke to NWC a few weeks ago and they haven't confirmed a location for the MI race yet. The MN race will be in the Hinkley, MN area and one of the WI races will be in Lac Du Flambeau, WI. They are going to add another WI race but unsure of the location for that one. Dates are not confirmed yet but should be soon. I told them that there is quite a few racers interested in the Terrain X races and suggested that they do an update on the site to let everyone know where they are sitting in regards to the new schedule and other news.

As for the new sled, That is still a pretty sore subject but the owner of Stud Boy called Jesse Strege and had him call me to see if he could help me out. We spoke for awhile and he offered me a '03 but was still kinda spendy so he made me a smoking deal on some of his '02 racers. I just need to figure out if I want one of his race sleds or his back-up/practice sled. Plus he said he will deliver it to me but I agreed to meet him at a shop that is close to me that he knows the owner. Should be getting the sled within the next 3 or 4 weeks so I am getting anxious. Just wish the weather would cool down some!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have received a tentative schedule from NWC. Here is the schedule as of now but some dates and locations might change.
Sno X:
Dec 7   Cable, WI
Dec 14 TBA
Dec 21 Off
Dec 28 Medford, WI
Jan 11  Lac Du Flambeau, WI
Jan 18  Mercer, WI
Feb 1   TBA
Feb 8   Lac Du Flambeau, WI
Feb 15 Tomahawk, WI
March 1 Cable, WI

Terrain X:
Jan 4 Baraga, MI
Jan 25 Hinkley, Mn
Feb 22 Lac Du Flambeau, WI

They are working on the December 14 and Feb 1 events. One will most likely be a snocross possibly in Barga, MI and the other will be a WI state Terrain X championship in Lac Du Flambeau, WI. If it works out that way the December race will be the snocross and the February event will be a terrain race. Should be updated on their site soon. I got this fax from them on Thursday evening so keep checking back.
I am going to be at all the Sno X events but might run a different sno x series instead of the terrain races.
Not to sure about that yet as I will be running as a race support trailer for Plastic Specialties (Ultra Flex III skis) and they want me to be at all the Northern WI regional snocross (NWC) events but we haven't decided yet on the terrain events but most likely we will be there also. Otherwise I will try to run the PMP snocross seriesPro Motorsports Productions

·
Registered
282 Posts
No problem. I am running a vending trailer for my Amsoil business so I would like to get as many racers there and hopefully sell some product. We will be offering special pricing to all NWC & WSA racers at these events for all Amsoil products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts