Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the extra track in the snow effects performance compared to the mxz with the same motor? I can see better holeshots with the increase in traction, but does it get robbed at top end? Also how does it handle in the trail?
Thanks
Rubber side down

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
NvrPlay2ty, I think if you send LadyK a personal message she could help you out with that question.

·
Registered
373 Posts
A guy I ride with has the 800 gade and it goes great, it's geared lower than the mxz and with that long 1.25" lug track it's an arm straightener when you get on it, it handles great with the precision skis, it will do a little over 100 mph on top end and gets there fast! it will be my next sled as soon as they put the SDI motor in it, oh ya it rides great too.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Sorry i took so long to reply my internet usage was down for a couple of days.

I have to tell you they are both great machines, my mxz 700 got higher top end than the 800 gade, but they have the hole shot. The 136" track IMHO was better on the bumpy trails and deep powder. The gade is AWESOME on open water. I love Cochrane and the deep powder and off trail opportunities sent me to the gade.I would have liked to keep my 700 too tho she was a FAST ride. I hope this helps you

·
Registered
360 Posts
Once you go Renegade you wont go back. Just ordered 03 This sled has all the top end speed you`ll need, nothing touched me in the low end this year Two thumbs up for the Renegade, also you`ll be able to go where your buddies will fear!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts