Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a green 2002 ZR 600 Cross Country limited addition with the 1-1/4" track and clicker suspension and a few other things that the ZR does not have for $6500 out the door. Are they worth the money. He says he is selling it at his dealer cost. I know he was asking a little over $7400 plus prep about a month ago. It is still in the crate right now. Anyone own one to give me your opinion on it? thanks

·
Registered
416 Posts
What the heck, buy it. That sounds like a good deal. I got the 800 C/C and I love it. Don't know what the 600 has for power but she probably goes good. An awesome little ditch banger.  

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This sled is comparable to a Ski-doo X and the list prices on the X is about $8000 same with this cat in the spring. I kind of like the fuel injection over the carbs and the lower seat height, but I am still thinking it over. I think all the sled manufacturers are great some have advantages others do not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You will never regret buying this machine. The adjustable front arm is so cool. That sled will run great in powder (if we ever have any) on the lake or on a tight twister through the woods. I have the 800CCE EFI and it is awsome.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
That is a pretty sweet price!  A buddy of mine just bought one and has that thing set up PERFECT!  It flat out rocks in its class and puts a serious hurtin on some of the bigger boys. Granted he has tinkered allot with it, but it still "looks" stock, it is still a 600cc twin also.hehe  I personlay saw him smoke an XC 700, ZRT 800, my ZRT 600, his ZRT 800 that was set-up for 1000' runs, a FIII 6 or 7, and a ZR 800.  Now granted this was a fairly short run(just under 1000) but NOTHING could touch him up to 80mph.  I was very imressed with the sled and his setup to say the least.  If you get the sled, maybe I can get him all boozed up and let some of those secrets slip...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts