Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any experience with 1997 SkiDoo MXZ 440 Liquid X games edition? owner says that it never came with speedo so exact miles are unknown but he says around 2800 miles. I can get one delivered to my house for 1050? I figure its a decent deal considering the nice snow fall we just got. I just intend on messing around on it and mainly ditch banging, nothing serious. Hoping to get me through a season or 2.
Sorry I posted this in ski doo forum as well but need quick answer if anyone has any experience with them.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Any experience with 1997 SkiDoo MXZ 440 Liquid X games edition? owner says that it never came with speedo so exact miles are unknown but he says around 2800 miles. I can get one delivered to my house for 1050? I figure its a decent deal considering the nice snow fall we just got. I just intend on messing around on it and mainly ditch banging, nothing serious. Hoping to get me through a season or 2.
Sorry I posted this in ski doo forum as well but need quick answer if anyone has any experience with them.
Thanks.[/b]
lol this one? http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bar/502006272.html

Thats the first reply on google for "1997 SkiDoo MXZ 440 Liquid X games edition"

I would take that thing for $1000 in a second. I wish we could get deals like that here in Ontario.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
There is NO Xgame edition

Did they have Winter X then????

its 1997 MXZx 440LC

·
Registered
395 Posts
Me personily, I would find a 98 cat zr or 99 or newer mxz. That is when the rear suspensions got awesome. For ditch banging you want good suspension.

·
Registered
852 Posts
as much as i love the doo 440`s i have to say that suspension is nasty. i had a 98, fast as hell, but couldnt trail ride it for more than a hour. maybe if you commit yourself to some suspension upgrades??

·
10,054 Posts
I also have to question anyone having no speedo on a sled and stating it has approx 2800 mile on it??? how in the heck does someone track that kind of mileage for that long to get an idea??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have to question anyone having no speedo on a sled and stating it has approx 2800 mile on it??? how in the heck does someone track that kind of mileage for that long to get an idea??[/b]
Yeah I thinking how one would guess something like that with some degree of accuracy...
I have decided to pass on this sled and have decided to spend little more around 2k, and look at the 2000-02 mxz 500/600. Also considering a polaris xc500 supersport edge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts