Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1980 moto ski super sonic that is in great condition new engine and no ripps how much should i ask for it or should i put it with a trailer and sell them together? I was thinking $600 for the sled and the same for the trailer what do you think??

Z

·
0 Posts
With the economy the way it is,  it's really hard to say.   With that sled,   I  would think it would be hard to get top dollar,  unless you find the certain individual who collects Vintage Moto-Ski's.   Then you would get top dollar.   It might help if you could post some pictures of it.

ZMachMan

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea alot like that it was the years top model it is a super sonic though? I'm trying to figure out how to post pic's

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I doo believe the 1980  Moto-Ski Super Sonic and the 9500 Blizzard are the same sled  440cc  L.C twin pipe, fast in it's day!  The pic is a 1979 R.V Moto-Skis version of the 7500 Blizzard 340 L.C with twin pipes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i got it here is the moto ski she's a nice looking sled i think it woould make an awsome vintage racer  ///

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Now I have got it straight.  
Super Sonic= 7500 Blizzard
Ultra Sonic= 9500 Blizzard
That Super Sonic looks to in near mint condition, should beable to get a good dollar for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the blue one next to it is the ultra sonic its an 81 i  think i'm going to keep that one it is in mint condition

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts