Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ZR900 and am looking for a silencer. I don't know if I have ever heard an R/T. I have heard allot on lakes but never know what they are. I definetly want to improve the sound and get just a little louder, But nothing too loud. I would appreciate any imput. THXS.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't have anywhere near as big a sled as you have, but here is my input. I have a D&D quiet can on my 00ZR600EFI and it sounds nice. During idle it give it a nice rumble, but out on the trail she sounds like pissed off bee. I have heard some load can, and I don't think mine is that load. ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
i've got a black magic can on my zrt600, i think that was the only good thing b\m made,anyways, it's freaky loud and i love it, it gets all the deer and moose outa the trails, :blahblah: ,your rite green 6er, the do sound like pissed off bee's, i had one on my 92 ext 550, it sounded like a modified chain saw :doh:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
The R/T canister is just right on my 02 800!! sounds stock at idle but when you get on the go juice she has a very sweet sound, but not to loud!!! I like mine alot and would recommend it!! :D :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts