Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a template 4 a 01 mxz 800?Anyone tried it?Any info guys,I'm taking head off and while I'm at it got lot's of time all summer 4 grinding!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
You could email them to find out but if you have the same luck with them as I have they dont respond to email. I have sent them two with no reply. Why advertise and post a technical info email address if you dont respond?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Same problem here, I was looking into a template for a '01 700 mxz sent 2 e-mails w/no reply. What do you suppose their tech support is like if they can't answer an e-mail?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I too e-mailed Race Logic with no result. Before a person gets their jugs ported, I would suggest you log on to MacDissy web sight. He has a very good article on the principals of porting design including heights, location. and proper angles of the port ceiling and sides that affect flow and horsepower.It sure makes one think about what is being done out there .

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (H.O.RIDER @ May 01, 2002, 10:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could email them to find out but if you have the same luck with them as I have they dont respond to email. I have sent them two with no reply. Why advertise and post a technical info email address if you dont respond?[/b][/quote]
After I saw this post, I decided to contact Joh Caldwell at Race Logic to find out what the problem was.

It seems that their mail server is having problems and they were unaware of this issue until I called. They are working on correcting the problem and said to anyone that is trying to reach them, please call 1-866-RACELOGIC (722-3564). They also wanted to apologize for the inconvenience.

I can personally vouch for John. He has done absolute miracles with some of our test sleds, not to mention he has created some wicked performance for two of our new project sleds, ones that you guys will be able to read about in the early fall.

Through our contacts with this site, we have dealt with nearly all of the name brand performance companies. But for my own personal sleds, I won't take them anywhere else.

Just my $.02...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Race logic promptly answered a dozen of my e-mails last year.  Nice to see they were having a technical problem, not slipping in costumer service.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts