Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be running a race support program again this year and have the "problems" worked out from last year. Our program is geared more towards the entry level racers or ones that are not able to get support from the major companies. Racers on the program will receive Amsoil products at a discount and all that we require is to run our decals that are supplied at n/c.

We have just worked out a deal with two of our sponsors and all racers that are part of our program will have the opportunity to get on their race programs as well. Basically I have opened a door for any new racers that would like to get more support from some bigger companies but they must be part of our program.

If interested drop me an e-mail.
Thanks!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
959 Posts
nows when im wishin i would have got that 02 zr440
o well maybe if you do something like this next year ill give you a ring

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as I have a good response I will keep it going. Last year I tried to get this going when I started our website but ran into problems with shipping. I admit I tried to rush into it without checking everything out. I race myself and know how difficult it is to get sponsorships and I believe in helping the new racers. They deserve help as much as everyone else. We are a small company and can't give product out for free but we can at least save the ridrs some $$$. I race sport class myself and know how much it costs to race. I am entering my 3rd season of snowmobile racing and raced MX for 5 years.

We had a good response last season to the program so I am hoping it all goes well again. I will help everyone that is a racer if they want the help. For this year I will be adding a racer bio page that will have all racers that we support on it.

We will be at all NWC (Northwoods challenge) events and racers can also pick product up from us there or if you live in the St. Paul / Minneapolis are you can come by our place and pick it up. That way you can get the discount and save shipping costs.

Thanks to everyone and have a safe season !!

·
Registered
959 Posts
didnet this used to be pinned? or did it fall off when the new board came up?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is open to all racers. I helped a guy out last year that ran in the vintage class at the derby. We have racers from Prince Albert, CA to WA. We help all snowmobile racers and have done MX in the past also. This year we will be working into the race car area and also maybe the streetbike and PWC racing.

·
Registered
355 Posts
that sounds like a sweet idea...was thinkin of maybe doin some grass dragging next yr...any other info ucould give me now would be cool...im just thinkin of doin it right now...still a long ways off have to see what happens..but ill keep it in mind...-INDY

·
Registered
791 Posts
You even sponsor in Canada. I will send you a email. I am currently looking for sponsors for snowcross this season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts