Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the last few nights i have been looking at sleds and aftermarkets and trailers ext and i came out with a total close to 10g's for sled (o2 snopro slight mods) trailer (4place inclosed) and the safty stuff with a few mods in the price

how close am i to gettin started racing with 10g's?? right now all i have is the helmet that im not sure would qualify because its not orange at all and my parents told me to get a dollar figure then we would talk about it for next year and im serious about it and really want to get in to it.. it fell through the cracks this spring with i spent to much on a truck so im shooin for next fall starting with a few local grass drags and workin my way up im planning on racing jouniors 440 sno-x but is 10'gs gonna be enough to start?

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is going to be my first year racing I am racing WSA Sno-Cross. I talked to some racers they said you dont need a orange helmet as long as you have the 144 square inches of orange on your pullover or pants. I bought a race sled last year that I trail rode and am getting a 2002 Pro X 440 lc to race this year and using the other for back up. You said the your sno pro has mods you have to race a stock sled in junior classes. What are you racing WSA and if so what circut regionals, MN District 1 south or MN North district. I am racing WSA District 1 South.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts