Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big surprise? No it's Blair Morgan. He said his contract was up with Cat and he did not like the feel of the new Sno Pro from Cat. That is one of reasons he switched to Doo. I'm sure the $$$ were there also.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
What are you basing your statement on? Snow Week has picked Tucker. I'm sure Basic Bob will like the fact that I'm pointing this out
If you gave any racer enough money he'd ride a Sno-Prince

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Boy I guess I'm dating myself there

It was a tank of a sled built I think in Princeville Que. It had a brownish tunnel/bellpan & a tannish hood. This is back around 71/72.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
revrnd,
 i think sno-prince filed chapter 11 before those years.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Paul: That could be true. I was just giving that as a time frame as a friend of friends came up to Apsley one weekend & it was around 71/72. I have no idea what year the sled was. I remember my father saying the guy rolled it on its side on Highway 28 and it took 2 of them to get it upright  

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Snow Week picked Blair as racer of year, Tucker did make the top ten. They have a two page article on it. Reverend I get the snow week paper faced magazine. The racing enthusiasts bible currently, what you saw well makes me wonder. Mine has Blair on the cover 2 times on this issue, one with the X games Gold on.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
for what those top riders have done for the sport and the R&D they all are racers of the year. think of the technology that we benefitted from becuase of racing.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Guys: I must be sniffing too much glue

I got Snow Week #16 today & sure enough Blair is their choice. I'll have to dig up #15. I am sure that's where I saw that they had picked Tucker. Either that or I was looking @ last years mag

Sincere apologies to any Ski-doo riders who may have taken my declaration to heart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts