Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im got my dad in on it and together we got my very over protective mom to go with us on it. racing the uscc next year and they would let me race my 660 so yesterday i bought a 04 proxr 440. im all excited. lucky for me my parents are helping me pay for some stuff and hopeful i can get a few sponsors form local shops. ill get a pick this afternoon.

·
Registered
465 Posts
well im got my dad in on it and together we got my very over protective mom to go with us on it. racing the uscc next year and they would let me race my 660 so yesterday i bought a 04 proxr 440. im all excited. lucky for me my parents are helping me pay for some stuff and hopeful i can get a few sponsors form local shops. ill get a pick this afternoon.[/b]
good luck man, my dad and I are working on the 500ss to meet the requirements for cross country,
see you around,
-Frank

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
well im got my dad in on it and together we got my very over protective mom to go with us on it. racing the uscc next year and they would let me race my 660 so yesterday i bought a 04 proxr 440. im all excited. lucky for me my parents are helping me pay for some stuff and hopeful i can get a few sponsors form local shops. ill get a pick this afternoon.[/b]

does that 440 have " Walker Evans shocks" ?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it does but i got a set of ryde fx that i have acomulated over the past month or two. mark im letting katie riding this for the trip next year so she can play around in the powder some, and im making it a little more powder friendly then last year (both sleds that is)

frank what classes are you racing in next year, maybe we can meet up at some of the races and we will probably be racing in some of the same classes, im racing 440 and 600 stock and or open am for sure next year.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Got the call from Freddy before this was even posted I feel sooo special! :inlove:
-Dave

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well her are a few pic of the 440, need a little work but it really not bad, it got no flap on it right now, he took it off to show me a little crack where the flaw bolts to. alum welder her i come

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
well her are a few pic of the 440, need a little work but it really not bad, it got no flap on it right now, he took it off to show me a little crack where the flaw bolts to. alum welder her i come[/b]
I have all of the info at home, and by the way, sweet sled!
I will pm you with the classes I will be running in.
-Frank

1 - 7 of 7 Posts