Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not this but the next winter i will be 16 goin on 17 in december willi be able to race a zrt6 or will i still have to have the 440 fan models? i dident quite understand the rule

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah drag if possible  but i dont know if my age is a factor...

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I think as long as you hold a driver's license you can race. I think MSDRA requires that if are a minor between 16 and 18 that you must have a guardian there with you. I know I have raced with some pretty young guys at the grass drags.

·
Registered
532 Posts
800MXZ hit the nail on the head.  You have to have a valid drivers licence.  You must have a parent/guardian along with you to sign for you since you are considered a minor ( insurance purposes ) Other than that good luck and have fun!!!  

phazerhater the ZRT 6 can be run in sno-x as of this season.  It will not be run at the National races but it will be run on the district and regional races.  The rules have changed a little to get more kids involved without spending the major $$$$ on race sled.  I thinks it's a great idea to bring back the rule.....race what you bring  

Last edited by WINTERFREAK at Aug. 12, 2002, 08:17am

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks winter freak and 800 thats exactly what i wanted to know so that decides it next season ill be out on the drag strip woopin all yo' Rears
  now i just have to work on sponsors for next year and get the sled all shiny and dressed up  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I sure wouldn't want to be racing a zert on a snow cross track even if they are allowed. God they are a ton to toss around from past experiance, not to mention the suspension or lack ther of for racing. I want to seee one on a track.
caleb

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Ya I don't know that I would want to race a zert in sno-x either.haha  It is nice that they will at least let you though if someone wanted to though.  Would be interesting to see....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i know it would be somehting to watch thats for sure they would take the straigh-aways bt get to bumps jumps and curves and it would sure take quite a guy/girl to wrestle that thing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts