Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if lake mitchel and lake cadillac are frozen. And if they are is it enuff to do the radar runs. I usualy love to go to North american snomoble fest. in cadillac Great racing on the lake all types of sleds. I am asking because of the crap winter we are having so far.

Duane

Its either cadillac or secord lake this weekend

·
Registered
199 Posts
I believe the lakes are frozen.. The lady at the Sands motel told me that my race might be on the lake.. They haven't decided where to build the snowcross track yet..

·
Registered
18 Posts
According to today's Traverse city paper, most events have been moved off the ice as safety precautions.  Organizers are still looking for an alternative site for the radar runs.  The article says the Snowcross events will be at the Wexford county fairgrounds.  Check these local newspaper websites for details:
                          www.record-eagle.com
                          www.cadillacnews.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's snowing up here right now and they have been trucking snow in for the Snowcross track.  Things are looking up for the weekend!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes the race is on,, and Cadillac is getting hammered by snow right now..  I'm leaving for the race in two hours..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts