Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.... LOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Although some people get spoiled by watching extreme snowmobiling on TV, seldom does your normal rider ever get that much air. You deserve a decent score, it would seem much better in video and person that picture, pictures do not do justice.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although some people get spoiled by watching extreme snowmobiling on TV, seldom does your normal rider ever get that much air. You deserve a decent score, it would seem much better in video and person that picture, pictures do not do justice.[/b]
This was caught live didn't you see the VID!!!! :thumbsup:

O and THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup: I like this Judge! :D -Dave

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
You done real good there Dave-o, of corse now this one will have to be topped next season :thumbsup:

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
LOL, all I can think about looking at that pic is I hope no one I know ends up with your sled :crazy:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
looks like a pic out of your vid's

Rick

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
watched a guy doing that yesterday.he was almost as good as you.his friend had rolled his sled 3 times doing some carving and bent his handlebars so i'll leave that kind of riding to the experts......... :undercover:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i tell you dave, come to minnesota next year and ill get you some air. we got to get the worth out of that x package. id give you about 2 stars man, im cutting you low. just last weekend (my last day of riding tear tear) a buddy and i wer hitting 40+ foot approches and getting 15 feet of air. it was awesome. i need a camera

·
Registered
465 Posts
you just kick a$$ at jumping, for a guy who isn't a member of the Slednecks!!
great job,
Frank

·
Registered
45 Posts
LOL, all I can think about looking at that pic is I hope no one I know ends up with your sled :crazy:[/b]
Hahaha! The same thought came into my head EXACTLY! On one hand, makes you wonder where your own "previously-loved" machine has been and go "uh oh....". On the other, if some of these sleds could talk they'd probably have some stories to tell that we'd ALL wanna hear!!! LOL!

GREAT air! Wicked pic!!!!

Tracylee :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts