Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's February, Rate our Season!

Mine has been So-So so far (too many so's?)  And no damage has occured, too

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i put it wasn't too bad because last season all the snow wasn't worth loading and going so i got tired of the same old same old.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Horrible ,Pathetic, Rediculous, ummm... and a few other choice words I shouldn't use! Lets see.... 2 weeks of snow, 4 weeks in a tropical paradise, 2 weeks of snow and yet another 4 weeks of tropical paradise. If I wanted a tropical paradise I would move to Hawaii, I got palm trees on my brown lawn. It snows , it melts. I'm telling you someone is playin a pretty mean joke and I'm not likin it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Well put!  I agree 100%

·
Registered
287 Posts
Pretty bad, at the summit we ride too, the average amount this time of year is 10 to 20 feet, its been 3 to 4 feet all year. I know, some of you have nothing, and I do feel for my fellow snowmobiler's, I am just saying that this is not a good winter.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Pretty Bad, in Ontario this year.  But did have a good weekend, over 700km in 3 days.  Can't change the weather, so might as well make the best of it.
Gave me a good reason to go out and buy the 4 wheeler I've been wanting anyway.

FishHog

·
Registered
395 Posts
With 70 miles on my sled ,and practically no work at the shop to do. You could classify this season as the worst I've seen in the last 10 years.

·
Registered
393 Posts
here in maine the weather has been weird, one day its nice and cold and the next day it might be in the 30`s and raining. we`ve put on about 1500 miles so far but i have to say for the most part the trails in maine have sucked

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here in Idaho, we got a lot of snow, should end the drought we had the past couple years.  Season is awesome and should continue through late March, if not later.

·
Registered
193 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jim85IROC @ Feb. 13, 2002, 3:20pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you're joking, right?  

I've ridden my sled twice.  

[/b][/quote]
Same Here!!!! Sucks!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts