Snowmobile World banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
The last 3 to 5 yrs have been pretty much crap when considering you used to be able to ride in norther michigan from mid nov to april!

·
Registered
278 Posts
What snow?  As little snow as we had if the winds didn't blow it away.  The temps melted it just as fast.   No trips so far to the UP or Northern LP yet this year.  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
i cant say that this season has been good.although i have had some good rides.i only have 2070km on my sled.last year i did 7000km.this year i had to start dooing this awfull thing called trailering(LOL).i had one of the best rides of my life this year up in northern ontario.but i had to drive 7hrs from my house to doo it. oh well maybe ill buy a house in cochrane and just leave the sleds all there and drive up there to use them.

·
Registered
756 Posts
we normally ride from mid dec. to end of march. this year lakes sucked till feb. & still no good snow. at least we have been able to ride  w/average cond. better than nothing

·
Registered
167 Posts
this time last year we had about 20" of snow on the ground this year i think i will have to start mowing the lawn by the end of feb. starting to get the pretty little flowers popin up dont that just su#@&%k

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (fastcat02 @ Feb. 11, 2002, 9:57pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Horrible ,Pathetic, Rediculous, ummm... and a few other choice words I shouldn't use! Lets see.... 2 weeks of snow, 4 weeks in a tropical paradise, 2 weeks of snow and yet another 4 weeks of tropical paradise. If I wanted a tropical paradise I would move to Hawaii, I got palm trees on my brown lawn. It snows , it melts. I'm telling you someone is playin a pretty mean joke and I'm not likin it.
[/b][/quote]
Exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
416 Posts
In the past month I have heard 5 or 6 weather forecasts calling for SNOW. To put it plainly, I haven't seen a flake touch the ground in over a month. What I want to know is, how many other professions can you go into work, be completely wrong about everything for who knows how long, and still have a job! They gotta start puttin windows in these buildings for these guys to look out. Let them outside for a while so they have a clue as to what is going on. I have come to accept that winter is over and that I will be travelling four hours to go on my last ride this weekend. Oh well, but as far as the weatherman is concerned, let's just say that I don't like him very much anymore. That's being nice!!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just got back from a sledding trip up north in Englehart On. It was the best sledding I have had all season, it snowed everyday. If you stepped off the trail you sank down to your crotch. It was great now that I am home I don't even want to go out after seeing what it was like up there.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
what season,  we had more snow in october,  then it melted and never did come back, i am glad i went out to the mountains or would have had no miles on my sled.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts