Snowmobile World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all of the snowmobile forums that I have found this one is the easiest to post on, The fastest operating, and has been the most informative.

I am impressed.

I would like to see one more forum. Trail Reports and Weather in one section.

I am having alot of fun in these forums.

Thank you to the moderators, webmaster, and owners for having us here.

See ya on the trails.
                Paul.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Being a new member, I'm very impressed.  I've been watching and learning on this board the last four months.  So I finally became a member.  People are friendly and very helpful.  Moderators are quick to put out flames.  Great job to all that are involved.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
There is a trail conditions forum. This site is great. The Moderators do an excellent job, if I do say so myself!

We have good users too. That is what really makes the site work so well.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks Rocketman, I was having so much fun in the other forums that I forgot about the trailconditions section.

What a bonus!

As for the speed, I have Cable and this site has WAY more speed than most sites on the www.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree, good job with the site!!! Atleast I can read about snowmobiling because there no God Dam snow where I live!!!! But really, Ive learned alot coming to this site, there are alot of experienced riders and mechanics that have a ton to offer the rest of us. Keep up the good work Moderators!! Who knows maybe someday there will be a SNOWMOBILEWORLD.COM Christmas party where we all can get together in a mass pilgrimage and get drunk together and talk smack about how great our sleds are..lol

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I think it should go to 11, but I guess you will have to settle with my 10.

Great work guys, thanks to all of you, and even Rocketman.

FishHog

·
Registered
307 Posts
This site rocks, it's quick (at least with cable) the moderator's do an excellent job and hats of to the webmaster and everybody else that finds the time to keep this in top notch shape.

"GOOD JOB BOYS"  

·
Registered
203 Posts
Great site, wether you're  Cat, Doo, Polaris, or yami man everybody on here is respectable and polite and is alot more enjoyable to visit then other forums.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm happy phazerhater is back on here and "A" ok, don't want to lose anyone  

fishhog, you kill me "Great work guys, thanks to all of you, and even Rocketman" HEHEHE  

Doo he kill you too Rocketman?

Voted #1 by all his fans for,a good sport, an all around OK Joe, and a walking book of the underwater world............. Rocketman!!!!

your buddy, toydoc

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got to give it a thumbs up
 It is the most informative site I have seen or used  mostly the the good people who use it.  if you could only make it snow I would give you a 10

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.