Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Hi: I am really new at this and have no idea what to do. How do you get to a chat room and then what????
Do not know much about the Forrum stuff either.

I just picked up my 2003 SkiDoo Summit today and can hardly wait till the snow id deep enough to use it...

:D

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
boondock,
welcome aboard and don't be afraid to take the microphone. as for the other stuff you'll figure it out, i did.

·
Registered
316 Posts
:) hey welcome aboard if you are married then you wont be for long since i found this site my wife says she might leave me i have everyone here now who needs her!!! settle in check it out any problems these guys will help you fast as you can say it!!! great group here. this is my faveriot winter site summer have to go with sea doo . net. enjoy

·
Registered
708 Posts
ya this site will rerally hook you up and keep you coming back to check out the forums.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
??? Boy would my girlfriend love for the site to disapeer.
Caleb :angry: :0: ;)

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Welcome aboard Boondock. You will find this site an addiction. We check it first thing in the morning and the last thing at night before we go to bed. :)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You mean you guys don't check the site if you get up in the middle of the night? Wheres your dedication??? :0: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts