Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen pic of 03 Sno-Pro, and heard it dry weight is 445, 20 pounds more than last, but more durable I'm sure. What other performance and tech changes or standards does it have? ???

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ya I just got the new issue of Snow-Tech and they still have no info on the new sno-pro? they do have articles on "polaris pro-x" and "mx zx 440 lc rev". leave it to arctic cat to keep these away from the mags that way all they will see is the tail flap at the first sno-cross event!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
it looks like a real sharp sled im interested to see how it performs on the track

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't figure Cat's math, the sled is supposed to be 20 lbs. heavier but yet they claim 438, not 425 plus 20=445. Hope it really is the lighter figure. 7 pound descrepancy no big deal.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah, but 110 Octane Race fuel to get an extra couple horses out of it, and more bottom end. Combine that with the "Snow Thrower" track lugs, and it should be a holeshot monster.....

**wonders what kind of updates were made to the Cross Link setup this year**

·
Registered
310 Posts
Something to compete w/ the Polaris! I wanna try that holeshot botton. Dont the MXZx and Pro X run on 110 or 114 octane fuel??

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I checked out the new pic's and spec's of the sled. I was a little surprised at the 110 octane engine. A couple of years back Doo's racer came only with 110 octane heads and the mag's and some of the racers trashed it saying that Doo was making it to hard for the independant or small time racers to run because of the high price of the fuel. Now Cat's doing it yet no bodies screamin' like they did in the past. No real big changes to the sled as far as I was concerned. I guess they are waiting to see how badly the Rev beats them befor they have to do anything drastic.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
the sled looks good.... 10 pounds or not the pressure will be on the rider

1 - 13 of 13 Posts