Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got to put my rear skid back together and now I can't remember which way the rear shock goes back together. I think I got it right but I want to make sure. Does anyone have a link to a schematic or have a photo. Its an 02 ZR800 CC. My question is the front of the rear shock where it is mounted is on a pivot. You can pivot this around either to the top of the lower boggie wheels or the lower portion of the boggie wheels. I am almost 100% it should be to the top. Because when its at the bottom, I don't think there is enough clearance. Can someone look at theres or take a photo please. Thanks.
Robb

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool Thanks Perf. Actually, its the other end of that shock that you circled. I guess I got it right. I looked back through the manual last night and found one pic that showed it a little in the background and it looked good.
Pete, that site was good but doesn't show the connection that I needed on one schematic. I had to pull up two different ones and then you still couldn't tell which way to do it.
Thanks guys. SWRules

1 - 4 of 4 Posts