Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey corey, just an idea for the site... Another site that I visit alot is yabaabadoo.com. At there site, they have a tap called recent topics, and what is does is shows the post that have changed since you were there. Its alot easier... Take a look at it...

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by OLEO@Oct 3 2002, 01:26 PM
Hey corey, just an idea for the site... Another site that I visit alot is Snowmobilefanatics.com. At there site, they have a tap called recent topics, and what is does is shows the post that have changed since you were there. Its alot easier... Take a look at it...
Like I have stated in a few posts here and there, a new update to the forums will be added soon which will contain MANY of the coolest features that users have been asking for. Including this one...

Thanks.
:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry did know, i havn't been around long... :)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Corey, how come you didn't spank him for mentioning another website? :angry: Are you getting soft all of a sudden? :D :D

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Oct 9 2002, 01:03 AM
Corey, how come you didn't spank him for mentioning another website? :angry: Are you getting soft all of a sudden? :D :D
Must have been tired...Bad OLEO, bad.

Better??
:0:

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by SWWebmaster+Oct 9 2002, 09:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SWWebmaster @ Oct 9 2002, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--revrnd@Oct 9 2002, 01:03 AM
Corey, how come you didn't spank him for mentioning another website?  :angry: Are you getting soft all of a sudden? :D  :D
Must have been tired...Bad OLEO, bad.

Better??
:0:[/b][/quote]
You must punish yourself now. Ride another brand for 1 year.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ladyk what would i have to do to get spanked by you? :inlove: :D LOL

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Im gonna have to step in and lock this topic. I dont mean with handcuffs either. BTW thats 50 british pounds PH. Isnt there a better forum for this topic ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts