Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone out there have a deposit or know someone who had a deposit on a Redline? Last fall I was talking to a snowmobiler who works beside Brooklin Marine in Whitby, Ontario. At that time, they supposedly had deposits from 4 sledders. I later read that Redline was going to build one sled for each dealer. What's the latest?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give z800rtx a gold star
Scott did the "I'd rather..." bumper stickers. Are you originally from the Whitby area? I think the way things are going on here, we ought to change it to Snowmobile Ontario  
You knowing Scott, Permafrost & LadyK living near my folks. Maybe I ought to start a poll about what state or province you live in? I can hear everyone groaning and yelling, "No more polls!"
 Just kidding. I guess with the large number of snowmobilers in Ontario, it is only natural that there would be a lot of people from Ontario on the forums.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Yepper i'm still in the whitby area.There does seem to be a large number of ontario folks on here
If i could find work in
eastern ontario i'de put my house up for sale tomorrow.I was just thumbing through some old pics from winter pasts and i don't recall there being to many poor sleddin seasons  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
About 3 years ago, it seemed like the only snow was north of Apsley & east of Haliburton. Everyone, his uncle & his dog were out there. The trails were way too busy & too many idiots out riding. That's what I like about northern Ontario, you can rack up a lot of miles, and the traffic isn't near what we have to contend with down here

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
z800rtx~ Is that pic of this season?  I think I might move to Ontario!

·
Registered
752 Posts
ohh no !    no more polls .......!!!!!!!     LOL
Actually they did a topic on that last fall ( before you came along )
and there is a huge # of Ontario riders on here as well as from the rest of Canada. Not sure but I think it was this board where the guy who started the poll only listed Canada. He took a lot of heat over his geographic knowledge .....lol
I am sure if we all got SW stickers we would be seeing members from all over on the trails . I have club stickers on my sled and it is amazing how many people look at them and realize where you are from

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
That pic is from 2 seasons ago midnight screamer.Each winter is usually like that but ths winter has been a bit of a exception.Here is a pic from this season but it's nothing compared to what rottie and some of the others that live up north got

1 - 8 of 8 Posts