Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking over my 99 ZR 600 last night and found that the reed petals on one cylinder are chipped. I assume I should replace all of them but what are my options? They are V-Force Reeds, I believe Delta 1's not 2's. Do I have to buy V-Force Petals? Can I buy Delta 2 petals? Will Boyesen petals fit in the V-Force cage? Can I just buy stock petals? Where can I buy them; cheap?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Either replace it with the same reeds that fit the cage, or put stock cage in and go with the Boyeseen power reed pedals. By far the best bang for the buck!! ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by phazerhater@Nov 20 2002, 06:59 PM
Either replace it with the same reeds that fit the cage, or put stock cage in and go with the Boyeseen power reed pedals. By far the best bang for the buck!! ;)
I would like to just use the Boyesen Pedals but the previous owner didn't give me the stock cages.
So looks like I'll have to fork over the bucks for the V-Force Pedals!

Thanks for the post!

16 Posts
PH-I have a a PowderSpecail600EFI, i blew my motor and put in a ZR motor a 600 EFI, i have the stock cage, what other reeds would fit the stock cage? Would the Boyseen power reeds work? How are they? Whats the diff bettween Power reeds and regular?THANX

·
Registered
249 Posts
Call Moto Tassinari (603) 298-6646 and tell them your petals are broke. I had two friends that had their V-force reed petals break. He contacted them and they replaced them for free. What have you got to lose?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts