Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm up here in northern ontario just wondering how often you should change your reeds? And what kind to use and best place to order from? :withstupid:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Check out the Technical Area on this website--there is a whole section on reeds and when they should be replaced. Personally, I am going to buy a set of V-Force3 reeds for my '02 ZR600EFI CCE. I know they are a little spendy, but the performance gains are supposed to be pretty good---besides, I can't do too much as far as mods go on my EFI :( :( I have heard that Carbon Tech replacement reeds are good along with Boysen power reeds. They will both fit in the stock reed cages and are available for your sled. You can buy Boysens with an aftermarket cage too for about the same price as the V-Force3 reeds. Find V-Force in Dennis Kirk. Find Boysen in Shadetree. I have only seen Carbon Tech on the web--do a search for them and their site will come up.
Bleedin' :devil:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
You can buy them at Royal Distributing or Coffey Sales online.
Carbon Tech are a much better bang for your buck plus don't require cutting your intake boots/stuffers for inst.
Check out the price of replacement intake boots on Browns, its a big cost if you decide to take the V-Force back out.
Rick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts