Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is no BULL. I had to re-register my sled this year, and this is what the secretary of state gave me for my registration ##. { 10001110101 } When they gave me these # I just LOL. Just think Brian. Every time you see my registration sticker, that song will start playing in your head. :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
OMG ! LOL wait until Brian see's this ! hahaha.........So Butch, did you walk out singing it?

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
You know, when Jeffs birthday came around, DoubleA and myself looked and looked for one of those cards that sing and we wanted one that you can record your own message in,,, never did find it though. So we simply had a party (burning a fence row out) in Jeffs honor and then gave him a call at around 11pm, both of us drunk as could be and simply shouted that damned song to him!!! He laughed his butt off when he got that message.

Now Butch, are you honestly serious that that is the exact number you have,,,, chances would be 1 in a 001110101..... damn,,, started already!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ok I'll bite.
What is the #signifying?
I don't get it.
Perhaps I'm old and out of touch. :lookaround:

·
10,054 Posts
its a song from a band named clutch,,,, for some reason, one of my roomates at the charity ride, name not being mentioned (JTKENNEDY9), decided that we needed to come home every night at 2am or 3am and crank it up!!!! I absolutely hated that song for the longest,,, now I get into it, its a pretty kewl song. I tried to make it to Pierres over in Ft Wayne a couple of months ago when they played there, but simply couldnt get away from here to make it,,,, Jeff and Johnny as well as a few others went and ended up running into a radio dj there outside and got free tickets to see them,,,, great show is what I was told, but they NEVER played the song,,, 10001110101

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now Butch, are you honestly serious that that is the exact number you have,,,, chances would be 1 in a 001110101..... damn,,, started already!!![/b]
Yep I'm sure. It just doesn't have as many 0 or 1 in it. The first thing came to my mind when I saw this was you hating that song. And to be honest, I have never even herd that song before. I still to this day have not herd it. I just know you didn't like it. :lmao: When I seen the # I couildn't help but to laugh.

·
10,054 Posts
Well Butch,,, I will make sure I have a copy for you at the charity ride ,,, just to hear it!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Butch,,, I will make sure I have a copy for you at the charity ride ,,, just to hear it!!![/b]
Looking forward to it :thumbsup: Just to let you know I checked the # again. And YEP My ## are { 1101}

1 - 10 of 10 Posts