Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read through this forum, and maybe I used the search function incorrectly, but I cannot find an answer to my questions, I apologize if these have been asked and answered already. I have a '92 Polaris Sport GT,141" track. I am trying to get the rearmost wheel off and also the "middle" wheel as well. The rearmost wheel, beside the track tension bolt, is cracked and I would like to replace it but it appears to be stuck or seized onto the idler shaft, as is the "middle" wheel also stuck or seized onto the shock mount frame. I'm trying to get the shock bolts off to replace the front and rear shocks in the skid but I cannot seem to get the bottom bolts out without removing some of the wheels but they all appear seized on. I have a Clymer service manual but it doesn't detail how to remove the wheels. Are the wheels pressed onto the shock mount arm? There must be a way to get the wheels off without removing the entire skid and without getting the wheels off I cannot get to the shock bolts. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, JD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts