Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the eye to eye Diameter of a renegade rear/rear shock is? I know I can find out if I pull mine out but would rather use that as a last resort.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Does anyone know what the eye to eye Diameter of a renegade rear/rear shock is? I know I can find out if I pull mine out but would rather use that as a last resort.[/b]
I know you cant wait but "DUDE" thats way to much time out in that garage if you have that shock wore out all ready :lmao:

mutt

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you cant wait but "DUDE" thats way to much time out in that garage if you have that shock wore out all ready :lmao:

mutt[/b]
pot.... kettle..... black :whistling:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
pot.... kettle..... black :whistling:[/b]
yeah...yeah im on my 2nd set of hyfaxs :lmao: just pull it you have time . Just have it ready by oct 5th for the bbq drags at dooski's :wink:

mutt

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rear/rear is 21" on the SC10-3, if you have the SC10-4 it may be different. Center shock is 12.5"on the SC3.[/b]
so it must have been longer for the scII (fox shock advertised for older gade). I found a good shock for the rear but it is 21 7/8 so that would prolly be pushing it. Mine is the SC3. thanks Dave

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts