Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new here. Searched for quite some time and can't find the info I am looking for. So, I was hoping someone here could help me out.
I am going to put a 06 sc4 gade skid under my 05 500ss and need to know the mounting locations on the gades for reference. I am near positive the front two bolts mount up in the stock location however, the rear two are the ones that I need to move back and well, this is the part I don't know. Whether it is back and down or up or diagonal.......You get the point. Anyone who owns a renegade could help me here with some measurements. Please Please Please! Thanks in advance. Andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you ever get your gade swap done?
i am interested in converting my 04 500ss to a renegade.
can you help figure out what i need.
do they have a kit for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
did you ever get your gade swap done?
i am interested in converting my 04 500ss to a renegade.
can you help figure out what i need.
do they have a kit for this?

Thanks[/b]
Tracks USA sells conplete kits to morf your sled . in there kit comes track, tunnel ext and rail ext with all the hardware. not sure of the sale he has right now but I did both of our 05 ss's for around 250.00ea after I sold off the stock 121 tracks.
Another thing when morfing to 136 is you might need heavier torsion springs and gear down to pull the extra wt of the new track(pending on what size lug you get).

mutt

p.s the revs in my sig are ours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts