Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd try something different for this season rather than have a 100 different topics to search thru, I figured what not threads by OFSC district. All the trail maps that the OFSC distributes are set up by the various districts.

When you want to post a trail report, go to the district thread in question. If you have a specific question about gas, lodgings or parking you may want to start a thread for that.

Any comments?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Should the district topics be pinned so they stay in order and at the top of the Northern On. sub forum?
It looks like they might be getting scrambled.

Have yous (SW exec) discused making Ontario one Sub forum of the SW Canada Local forum(combine Northern and southern On)
Then splitting the On.Sub.forum into District or compass sections. N,S,E,W and central.

Does this make sense?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
IMO it would be ok if most people knew what district they are in or what district they ride in

BUT reality is most do not know what district they are in

Hence when i post info for my club I also put in Sudbury area

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jay, I know where you're coming from. That's why I've included the OFSC map. Also, I would hope that since most people should have the district map, they should be able to figure out where they are :dazed:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I know Kris

But I just do not want people to miss stuff

How about this

Where it says District you put the major city/town

IE:

District 12(Sudbury/Manitoulin/Kilarney/Espanola)

That would make it a bit easier to figure out

Do you get what I am trying??

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that would be included in the description.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Perfect kris :)

can you move my post into the district 12 ?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should the district topics be pinned so they stay in order and at the top of the Northern On. sub forum?
It looks like they might be getting scrambled.[/b]
If & when they set up the districts as sub-forums, they should stay in the same order as the sub-forums in General do when threads are replied to.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone is interested in reports for northern Ontario, please PM me your email address.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts