Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bickfords 600 did a 5.67  84mph at the grass drags!!!!!!!!!

our imps 800 after the third race got down to 5.6
and also won the inps 1000 class

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Wow, what a revolution.

THats really somthing.  Wonder how the 800HO will do if its ever put into the rev.

·
Registered
310 Posts
yea having an 800HO in the REV would have been AWESOME!  wish i could have ordered a REV this year, but i gotta stick with my 01, i got it all fixed up tho, so it will still be awesome, plus it will give the REV a year to prove itself and get any problems worked out.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
prove itself for what i saw its off to a great start!!! if only the trip would be in the rev  

i would be at the court house today getting the paper work for the wife!!!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I would have to agree with sled crazy. Not that a first year sled is bad but it is nice to have the bugs worked out on them.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I could be mistakin  but I think his 800 rev ran a 5.5, you gotta wonder, the 800 stockers that won previous year where runnin 5.63`s or so. I would think the new motor would be down on power but maybe the weight diff? or the different chassis as far as effiecintcy? at any rate maybe doo is on track.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Fastest 600 ever made is the REV600HO if the numbers above are correct.  Before that the Polaris 600 was quick but i never saw a race between a rotax 600.  The 600 Rotax was always a quick motor.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I joined this forum about an hour ago and “Machzzzz1” don’t let me be disrespectful to your 1775 posts but I think you might be a little bias. Do you have any actual data to back that comment. I would love for it to be true because I bought a REV 600 also, but I was hoping for a make, model, year and some times.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Skully @ Aug. 27, 2002, 8:53pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think you might be a little bias.[/b][/quote]
LOL, zzzz1 does like his Doos. The #s dont lie,that is quick. As far as the fastest 600,that would be from Polaris,or well, until I read this topic.  

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Previous to the numbers about the 2002 Polaris 600 would be the sled i would put money on in a race.  

But I have driven a Mxz 600 and it felt real fast as well.  Im not saying its faster, im just saying that it would be a good race if both machines were dialed in.

And i think the biased comment you made must have been a mistake.  Ask anyone on this site and you will find that im quite the opposite.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Machzzz1 a biased forum member? Nah, never! He's the most biased guy we have but boy does he make it intersting sometimes. And he is the biggest pro-lifer(two-strokes) we have also. But don't go against him unless you have your kryptnite in hand.

Machzzzz1,S-worlds resident  instigator!

Caleb P.S. Nice new Avatar man

·
Registered
77 Posts
That’s what I like to hear about my new sled. I better buy a new helmet I’m gona need it.
119.8 horses in a 455 pound 600. Dam! Good thing they put that new snow flap on that thing or I’d be breaking Arctic Cat windshields. Ha Ha

Hang on ladies we’re going for a ride…

1 - 14 of 14 Posts