Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice pic, now I know what to look for when my sled comes in. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
By the look of it they should have powder coated the parts not paint. I wonder what they will look like after a season? Once the paint is broken, it doesn't take long for rust to start & spread. :angry:

Viper have you heard anything from the dealer or Ski-doo?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'm noticing the same problem on mine, I will talk too my dealer when I get my temp guage installed, My dealer is great for stuff like this. Even if Bomb doesn't want to do anything about it, I know he will do something about it to correct the problem himself! ???

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
went to my my dealer today i seen 2 rev.s same problemjust wait till the the salt hits their .rust big time you guy,s should complain to doo big time.???? :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was at a local dealer yesterday.
The 2 revs that they had on the floor had the same rusting on those welds.
It will be interesting to see what they Doo

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a rev 440 and none of that is happening to my sled but I will be keeping an eye on it. That said what you are seeing on your sled is totally unexceptable for a sled that expensive. Ski-Doo had better step up to the plate and come up with a solution to this.. You paid good hard earned cash and the paint chipping off right out of the crate is something they are responsible for. Anyone looking for a Rev now should have it taken care of BEFORE they pick it up. Nice photo it's proof that there is a problem. I believe Ski-doo is not aware of the problem or just became aware of the problem and will take care of it's customers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts