Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the grassdrags in Lancaster, Ma and saw my first REV's up close and I was impressed, I got to sit on a couple and I liked the new position, you feel "ready for anything" from this position. The new handle bar controls seem very convenient. The jury is still out on how it will block the wind. It feels very light front and rear. I personally still am trying to get used to the looks of it, little too edgey for me. It gives me the feeling of being very compact....but I had plenty of room to be comfortable when seated. The only real drawback I saw was the material finish on the side panels especially if you get yellow, that matte finish is like the "hood" on my 96 XP800 Sea Doo which was a real pain to keep clean. The clutches and chaincase are a real snap to service, very accessible. There was a few of them running out of Bickfords from Epsom, NH and they were running well, winning many heats. I didnt stay to see if they won their classes. all the brands were winning some races, but the Doo's did very well in the stock classes. The biggest problem I have now is that the wife fell in love with the REV.....not for its looks, but for its ergo's but it isnt time to replace her sled yet.....should I do it now to get her off that Polaris she rides? decisions decisions.

·
Registered
356 Posts
slarson....... buy her the rev!.... besides getting her away from that polaris  ya never know?.... it could pay off in a number of different ways!!!  Good Luck.....  dooZ.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts